The following content applies to The Dash, The Dash Pro and The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey Hearing Technologies running on Bragi OS 3.0 or higher.
While paired and connected with your smartphone The Dash works as a Bluetooth headset and enables you to handle phone calls using simple touch and head gestures on the right EarTouch interface.
Answer or reject a call
- Accept and answer an incoming call by nodding your head or with a Tap
- Reject an incoming with by shaking your head* or with a Hold (1sec)
When The Dash is connected to your phone via Bluetooth you can answer an incoming call directly by inserting The Dash into your ears. As soon as the Bluetooth connection is re-established on insertion the call will automatically be answered.
Adjust the volume of the call
In an ongoing call you can use swipe gestures on The Right Dash to adjust the volume of the call.
- Swipe forwards to turn the phone volume up
- Swipe backwards to turn the phone volume down
Please note, that the volume of your phone might not be synced with that of The Dash. Learn more in detail about mastering the volume of The Dash.
End a call
- End an ongoing call with a Hold (1sec). The Dash will notify you when the call has ended.
- After ending a call, The Dash will automatically resume what you were doing before the call